Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Capiz, My land of Origin




Alvin Gallosa loves this very beautiful place. I think you already know what is the place in this video. I will not leave this place again because this is a perfect place full with beautiful  wonderful people. This is where I came from and this is also where I will die.

The abundance of marine life makes Roxas City the "Seafood Capital of the Philippines." This environment-friendly city is home to one of the richest fishing grounds in the country. Being a recipient of the Cleanest and Greenest Component City in Western Visayas Award in the Gawad Pangulo sa Kapaligiran (GPK) Cleanliness and Environmental contest is a clear testament of its people's commitment in ensuring a healthier and brighter future for all its residents and visitors as well.

0 comments:

 
Who am I?