Thursday, March 3, 2011

All about ME


My First Phot in HERCOR
Hi, to all to those who don’t know me yet I'm Alvin Gallosa. I'm born in the land on where my mother was also born in Capiz. I'm already 19 years old and recently studying at Hercor College with the course of Computer Science Laderrized Program.

I reside at Hemingway Street, Roxas City, Capiz together with my older brother Gerald Gallosa who is studying at Capiz State University taking up Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. I am the 3rd child of Melinda Gallosa and Gerd Gallosa Sr. who are my parents.

 I had two younger brothers which are also boys namely Gerd Gallosa Jr. and Glenn Ryan Gallosa Jr. My younger brother Gerd was already in Grade 5 and my youngest brother is not yet studying because he is only 4 years old, I think?

Thank you for reading this autobiography of mine. If you want to know me more just read the additional information provided in this blog.

0 comments:

 
Who am I?