Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Alvin Gallosa's History


I have given you a short description about myself and my family. After that I will give you a short history about my life. I am born in Brgy. Mainit, Cuartero, Capiz. And my name “Alvin “was derived from the name of my late Grandfather Albino Espina the father of my mother. 

I was born on December 16, 1991 in the morning 8 am at the house of my Grandparents. We live here at Capiz until I was two years old and after it, my parents decided to transfer at Caloocan City. I spent Kinder 1 to Grade 1 at Camarin D. Elementary School and when I was in grade 1 I was in section 27. Hahahaha… After the closing of the school year.

We transfer again to then place of my father and there we built our house In the front of the lovely volcano Mt. Kanla-on. I graduated my elementary level at Canlaon Central School  and continued my secondary level at Jose B. Cardenas Memorial High School.

I do have a lots of Cebuano friends which is our main dialect in Canlaon. When I was second year high school my parents decided again to go back here at Capiz on where we came from. We were likes nomads or “NPA “ No Permanent Address. I think this would be the last place we will live. Alvin Gallosa will stay here in Capiz forever.

1 comments:

Unknown on November 4, 2016 at 1:11 AM said...

Enter your comment... dodoy!!

-jong2

 
Who am I?